Last month I elected not to participate in the budgeting bloggers link-up, as I forced myself not to spend money on things I didn’t need with a big move drawing near. Now that I’m settled in Florida, I found it in my budget to secure a few pieces I love this month.
1. Mint Julep Boutique Flower Empower dress: ℅
2. H&M denim shorts (2): originally $10 ea., paid $5 ea.
3. H&M tassel earrings: paid $7
4. H&M romper: originally $17.95, paid $7
5. Loft Outlet lace top: paid $20 with LOFT Rewards
6. Lilly Pulitzer large agenda in Scuba to Cuba (not pictured): paid $28
Total spent: $52.00
Total saved: over $80.00
I have to thank Mint Julep Boutique for being such a fun company to work with! This gorgeous dress has been a summer staple for me now that I’m living in Florida. I also had my new climate in mind when I picked up these shorts and this romper, which I snagged for incredible prices at the Gainesville H&M grand opening, along with these gorgeous tassel earrings. The Loft top is something that I’d been searching for in hopes to wear with my Lilly for Target Upstream shorts, and I think it nailed it. Lastly, I grabbed a Lilly Pulitzer agenda for the coming year after having a Kate Spade planner for the past year. I chose Scuba to Cuba when I saw it in Dillard’s, even though it wasn’t my original choice – it’s just so gorgeous in person! I can’t wait to use it at my- wait for it- new job! 😀
How’d you do with your June budget?